You are welcome to e-mail me :)

"adelinesblog93@gmail.com"

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Introducing~~


Hi everybody! This is my first blog in my life. 
I had never blog for few years. If not mistaken, i wrote on a chinese blog (can't remember the blog name) when i was 13 :)

I'm here to simply introduce myself.
My name is Adeline,19, from Malaysia.
I stay in Kuala Lumpur.

Now, I'm going to introduce myself in simple french language as i learn french at school :D

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Adeline. J'ai 19 ans. J'habite a Kuala Lumpur.

Maybe you would like to ask why am I only started writing blog now.
Parce que(because) I was posting many photos in my Instagram  recently.
What I was posted in Insta is all about my life where did I go, what I was doing and sometimes I will introduce the places where I visited and willing to share with you :)

However, there is another reason for me to start writing blog which is to improve my english,LOL.

Okay! nothing much to write, haha.
This is my first blog, it can be my warm up :P
Bye! Good night everyone! Bonne nuit!   

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment